Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Absurdity of Love


This may be my shortest post. Sorry for being too late updating the blog.
It's because I'm too busy doing many assignment. But now it's all over now.

Besides, I can't concentrate on my work here, just because love.

My lover keeps silent for 5 days since December 21st.
Not saying anything even it's my birthday at 23rd.
Then suddenly at the 25th, a message appeared on my phone.

Kita putus yah  kum, makasih buat semuanya.

I shocked

Dia sungguh sangat menghancurkan perasaanku.
Dia bilang hidupnya hancur lagi karena suatu hal, makanya dia mutusin aku.
Tapi kau tau sayang ? Kau juga telah menghancurkan hidupku, dengan perlakuanmu.

I don't know much, but I know I love you.

I'll still love you. No matter what you do.

FXKL

Written by :
Kumara Ranudihardjo
At his desperation of love
27122012-17:37

No comments:

Post a Comment