Saturday, November 24, 2012

Migrating - A New Beginning

I've started writing my own thoughts in Facebook's Note, however, due to some circumstances, I've decided to move my writings to a new blog.
It's written in the first post after this one, that I'm wishing for a new writing habit, and therefore I need some readers to discuss some issue with me.
Feel free to interact with me via :
Facebook Kumara Ranudihardjo - Twitter @kumamon00 - YouTube channel kumamon00GooglePlus Kumara Ranudihardjo

Actually, this blog contains my own thought in my life, some silly arguments and aiming for a critical thinking about anything in my life, of course it's in my point of view
Don't forget to leave your comment in each of the post, because I'm looking forward for your thought too..
Let us be wiser through philosophy <3

Regards
Kumara Ranudihardjo
#migrating
24112012 17:30

No comments:

Post a Comment